Application for admission into all the classes begins with the notification issued by the Principal immediately after the announcement of the result of the respective examination and the Prospectus for admission can be obtained from the college office on payment of the prescribed fees and the intending candidates are required to submit the completed application form within the prescribed time. Applications are processed and finalized by the “Admission Committee”. The list of selected candidates are displayed in the office as per notification and the selected candidates will have to get themselves admitted accordingly, failing of which shall lead to the cancellation of the seat. Admission Form enclosed herewith completed and submitted within prescribed time along with the following documents :
- Attested copies of all certificates and mark sheets.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institute attended last.
- HSLC Admit Card for verification of age.
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH/OSP.
- Gap Certificate from a competent authority if required.
- Two passport size photographs.
The eligibility norms for submission of application for admission into the various courses will be as under :
- H.S (Arts) Courses : H.S.L.C or equivalent recognized examination passed.
- H.S (Commerce) Courses : H.S.L.C or equivalent recognized examination passed.
- B.A. 1st Semester (Arts) Courses : H.S. (Arts) or equivalent recognized examination passed for general course and at least 45% marks for Major course.
- B.Com 1st Semester (Commerce) Courses : H.S.(Com.) examination passed.
Reservation of Seats :
Seats will remain reserved subject to the availability of applications in the following order :
- S.C:- 15%
- S.T (plain) :- 8%
- S.T (hills) :- 6%
- O.B.C and M.O.B.C :- 10%
- Physically handicapped :- 3%
Relaxation of Marks :
Candidates eligible for reservation shall be given relaxation up to 5% of the marks. Those who have outstanding qualities at national, state or varsity level may be offered a few seats for admission into various courses subject to the availability of seats.
Registration & Migration :
Registration is compulsory for all students on submission of prescribed form after admission under AHSEC or G.U. and students from Boards or University other than SEBA, AHSEC or G.U. shall have to produce Migration Certificate at the time of admission.
Attendance is compulsory in all classes. Students shall be required at least 75% of attendance of lecturers for all classes to become eligible to sit for the final examination, if not she will be disqualified for the same or Principal may take any action against such student.
Cancellation of Seats :
A student failing to attend for thirty days at a stretch forfeit her seat.